1. From the Aquinas College Homepage (www.aquinascollege.edu) click on the "Library" link at the top of the screen.
2. Now you are on the Aquinas Library Homepage.
3. Click on the left-hand sidebar link, "Research Databases".
4. You are now looking at an alphabetical list of databases at Aquinas College.
5. Click on the link for 'Psychiatry Online'.
At this point, if you are off-campus, the system will prompt you to input your USER ID NUMBER. This is the 10-digit number on the back of your student ID card.
6. You are now on the Psychiatry Online homepage, which provides access to the DSM-5.
7. Click on 'Explore This New Edition'.
8. Click on 'Section II: Diagnostic Criteria and Codes.'
9. Click on the category you are researching.
10. Read the chapter overview.
11. Click on the specific disorder you are researching.
12. Read the diagnostic criteria.
13. Read all of the information listed under this specific disorder; you will know you have reached the end of the section when you see the reference list.
Full screen view recommended.